A bustling tourist hotspot in the Middle East, Abu Dhabi is not far behind Dubai when it comes to nightlife. Offering a bunch of outdoor activities, entertaining events, and dining options, the city lights up after the sun goes down.
Here are some of the highlights of nightlife in Abu Dhabi.
Whether you want to party, have a filling dinner, or wish to spend some time in serenity, there are a lot of options to make your night memorable in Abu Dhabi.
1. Get on a traditional Arabian Dhow Cruise and spend the night time on the calm Corniche waters. Opt for air-conditioned sitting or open-air sitting and enjoy the glittering skyline of the city. A dhow cruise is often paired with buffet dining.
2. Yas Waterworld is one of the most exciting places to be in Abu Dhabi, especially during nights. From Ladies Nights to Neon Nights, the water park organises events regularly and offers a range of exciting rides, dance parties, and a lot of fun things to do.
3. For the astronomy and science enthusiasts, Al Sadeem Astronomy lets you explore the night sky through telescopes. View neighbouring planets, learn how to set up a telescope, learn basic astronomy, and do much more here. It is one of the best places to visit in Abu Dhabi for families with kids.
4. Explore the sandy landscapes just outside Abu Dhabi on an Arabian Overnight Desert Safari. The safari begins with a view of the mesmerising sunset over distant sand dunes followed by a stay under the starlit sky in a desert camp along with dinner. You can also go for a camel ride.
5. If you want to spend some time amidst nature, do so by kayaking your way through the lush mangroves after sunset. Night Kayaking is a thing in Abu Dhabi where you get to ride kayaks lit by LED lights. During your exploration, you will get to see fish and nocturnal wildlife of the area.
6. Head to Abu Dhabi’s coolest trampoline park, BOUNCE. Not only you can visit the place during night, you can also attend BOUNCE After Dark parties where you can go crazy on trampolines listening to some amazing tunes accompanied by brilliant laser lights.
7. If engaging in fitness regimes like running, walking, or cycling is your thing, you can go to StartYAS on Sunday and Tuesday evenings. This place is located at Abu Dhabi’s Grand Prix racetrack, YAS Marina Circuit.
8. A lot of events and parties are organised across venues in Abu Dhabi. From quiz events, live music shows, silent dance parties, to stand-up comedy, there’s so much you can do to enjoy Abu Dhabi’s nightlife. Many bars and clubs in the city organise Ladies Night offering free drinks to ladies.
9. You can treat yourself with sumptuous food from all around the world while dining in Abu Dhabi. Whether you want to enjoy Mediterranean cuisines, authentic Arabic dishes, spicy Indian food, or a juicy steak, you are in for a treat. If you do not fancy eating anything specific, simply go for buffet dining.